Every record in our auctions has a minimum bid in Euro (EUR) noted by MB. We accept bids in US$ too. Obviously, you may bid the minimum or more. I suggest to introduce the maximum amount you are willing to pay for each item. Please note that there are no "reserves" or "buyer´s premium" in our auctions.
Simply explained, if you are the high bidder when the auction ends, what you bid on the item is what you pay.
Ways to submit your bids:
|Payment may be made in
Euros or US dollars, at your choice
All payments must be received within 30 days from the auction close.
For large amounts, if you would prefer to pay over a given period of time, let me know and we will consider your suggestions.
Likewise, if you win just a few records, we can hold these records until our next auction to make a single shipment. In this case, you would pay just the bid amount.
Payment methods accepted:
- Personal or cashier´s checks
- Wire transfer "bank to bank"
- Money Orders (Postal, Western Union, Moneygram...)
- Cash in Euros or US dollars
We always use high quality packing materials: sturdy boxes, bubble wrap, packing peanuts...
Packing material and handling is free of charge.
Some shipping examples (approximately):
- a shipment to Spain is 10 EUR (no limit of records) by registered airmail
- a shipment of 5 records to Europe would cost EUR 20 by registered airmail
- a shipment of 15 records to Europe would cost EUR 35 by registered airmail
- a shipment of 20 records to Europe would cost EUR 45 by registered airmail
- a shipment of 5 records to USA or Japan would cost EUR 30 by registered airmail
- a shipment of 15 records to USA or Japan would cost EUR 50 by registered airmail
- a shipment of 20 records to USA or Japan would cost EUR 60 by registered airmail
There are other shipping options available: unregistered airmail (cheaper), UPS, Fedex...
If you wish to know the exact shipping cost before bidding, just let us know and we will calculate it.